OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm
OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm
- 1k2 High Resolution Imaging Chain
- Dynamic Range Management (DRM)
- Tri-Mode 9 or 12 Inch Image Intensifier
- Digital Imaging Rotation
- 1k x 1k CCD Camera
- Full Frame Capture- AutoTrak
- Automatic Brightness Stabilization
- Bolus Chase Preset- 30 Pulse/second-
- Recording Playback up to 30 FPS
- Dual 18 Inch Anti-Glare Touch Flat Panel Displays on an Articulating Arm
- 15kW power generator – 60kHz high frequency- Up to 120Vp
- Rotating anode X-ray tube
- Digital Image Rotation
- Fluoro Mode
- Pulsed Fluoro Mode
- High Level Pulsed Fluoro
- Digital Spot Mode
- Radiographic Mode
- Easy archiving and documentation
- Physician controlled x-ray footswitch and handswitch
- High-Power pulse anode
- Dynamic studies at up to 30 pps without motion artifact
- Dicom 3.0 – Print
The OEC 9900 Elite is available in a number of configurations, allowing you to select the product features that best meet your clinical needs:
Orthopedics, General Surgery and Pain Management
- 9900 GSP
- 9900 ESP
- 9900 PMCare 8 F/S Digital Subtraction
- 9900 ESP 15 F/S (12 F/S @ 50 Hz)
- For orthopedics, general surgery, GI, pain management and other general applications.
- 9900 Basic vascular 8 F/S
- 9900 Vascular MTS 30 F/S (25 F/S @ 50 Hz)
- For vascular surgery and interventional vascular applications.
- 12/9/6” (31/23/15 cm) tri-mode image intensifier: A larger field of view than our standard 9/6/4.5” (23/15/10 cm) image intensifier, for many vascular applications or wherever a larger field of view is required.
Cardiac Surgery and Mobile Cardiac Cath lab/EP lab
- 9900 Cardiac 30 F/S (25 F/S @ 50 Hz)
- For complex coronary, peripheral or abdominal angiography.
- Super-C design: Larger than our standard C, the Super C design provides greater clearance and greater range of overscan for the oblique angulations required in both cardiac and spine work (9” (23 cm) I.I. only).
9900 MD C-arm
- 9°/sec. Lateral Motorized Rotation.
- 9” (23 cm) I.I., 12” (31 cm) I.I.
- RUI (Remote User Interface – Table Side Control Panel All 9900 Mainframe Controls- Image Review Functions.- C-arm Motion Joystick Control. – Motorized Vertical Lift.
- Contact/Collision Detection.
- C-arm Angle Display – realtime and saved images.
- Enhanced X-ray tube housing cooling system.
Integrated Surgical Navigation
- Realtime electro magnetic tracking of instruments on fluoroscopic images.
- Available on all configurations except Cardiac, MD and 12 inch.
- Ability to track two instruments simultaneously.