SafeCT by Medic Vision
SafeCT a universal CT image reconstruction add-on system delivering diagnostic image quality to studies acquired over a wide range of exposure parameters.
Enhances image quality on low-dose scans acquired on CT scanners from GE, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips and others
Using proprietary patented iterative volumetric image reconstruction algorithms, SafeCT delivers diagnostic image quality to studies acquired over a wide range of exposure parameters on any CT scanner. Its use eliminates the need to replace existing CT systems with newer and more expensive scanners to achieve low dose CT scans results.
SafeCT is currently being used in major hospitals as well as in independent medical imaging practices in the US and abroad. SafeCT is installed on networks serving CT scanners starting with 4-slice models and higher from GE, Siemens, Toshiba, and Philips.
A single SafeCT can simultaneously serve multiple scanners in different locations. Its use is virtually transparent to department workflow. The noisy images are automatically sent from the CT console to the SafeCT, which processes them and transfers the enhanced images in real time to your PACS and/or workstation without any intervention by the technologist.
Based on GiRR3D, proprietary adaptive iterative reconstruction algorithms from Medic Vision, SafeCT improves the SNR of CT images acquired over a wide range of exposure parameters on conventional scanners. Easy to integrate into the CT department network, the SafeCT product enables substantial noise reduction in CT images acquired on all the CT scanners on the network, with no compromise in image quality.
Atlantis Worldwide can provide you with SafeCT add-on system. Please call us for more information.
Download a Brochure or Whitepaper on SafeCT:
- Medic Vision SafeCT Brochure
- Medic Vision Has Delivered High Quality Diagnostics for more than 20,000 Patients
- A Novel Non-Linear Three Dimensional Post Processing Iterative Image
- San Diego Radiology Group at Forefront of Dose Reduction
- Ultra Low-Dose CT Might Not Mean an Equipment Upgrade
- Q & A: How One Practice Achieved Extreme Low Dose
- Enhancement of Signal to Noise Ratio
- Comparison of image quality between ASiR and SafeCT reconstructed images
- Dose Reduction of Brain CT Images Using Three Dimensional Non-linear Post -processing
- A Novel Non-linear Noise Reduction Algorithm for Cardiac CT
About Medic Vision
Established in 2006 and based in Tirat Carmel, Israel, Medic Vision specializes in medical imaging solutions that utilize sophisticated proprietary algorithms for fast and precise image reconstruction. The company’s FDA-approved SafeCT system is a universal add-on solution compatible with all CT scanners, making it the only adequate image enhancement solution for the existing CT installed base. For further information visit our website: www.medicvision.com